Thursday, May 31, 2012

Homeschooling: and I don't even wear a cape :o)

As you know from my opening post, DH and I have decided to homeschool our children. We have quite a few reasons for this, but I won't be listing them here right now because, quite frankly, I'm not interested in having to defend them. I say that in the nicest way possible, truly. :o)  But I will talk about how I finally ordered our preschool curriculum this morning. After researching various curriculums recommended to me by other homeschooling familes, we have chosen Sonlight. (http://www.sonlight.com/)


We like that it is a literature based curriculum and that it is highly praised by those who have used it.  We also like that it is a flexible curriculum and we can add to it if we wish. We can also swap something out if we need to. Here are some of the things we will get to work with in the P3/4 core package.




Doesn't that look fun?!

 So, long story short...We are heading into this wonderful adventure of homeschooling, the supplies are coming, and we are so excited!  Are you a homeschooling family? Do you want to be? Tell us all about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment