Friday, October 5, 2012

Frugal Friday: Meal Plans for Next Week

Friday is my grocery shopping day. That means we went from our empty pantry and feezer to nice and full today. This makes me happy. :) On Thursday nights I take time to plan out my grocery list and meal plan according to sale items and what I have in my kitchen. I know that some people look at multiple stores and store hop, but I just don't think it is wise for me because we live paycheck to paycheck.  I stick with one store that offers us gas reward points for using their store card, and the rest I get at Sam's Club. My weekly budget for 4 people is 100 bucks. That has to cover food and toiletries/laundry items. Down here in the waaaaaaaaay-south it is very expensive to live. Housing and food prices are ridiculous, so 100 bucks really doesn't go as far as you might think. I am very careful about what I purchase because it is important that my kids get as much nutritious food as possible.  So here is my weekly meal plan. If you want a recipe, just give me a shout and I'll get it to you. :)



So there you go! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment