Friday, March 15, 2013

Meal Plan for this week!

It's been awhile since I posted a meal plan...sorry!  Liked I mentioned yesterday in my post, I am on a different computer now. (Yay!) So that means I am without my nicely formatted meal plan chart....But you'll make do, right? I am just going to give it to you in a list format, without any particular days. I'm sure nobody actually follows that anyway. :)



Breakfasts
Grown Ups: Heritage Flakes and Low-fat organic milk with a banana or craisins, coffee
Kiddos: organic waffles, bananas, and organic milk to drink OR
everyone: eggs with veggies, Ezekiel toast, and fruit

Lunches
Beef barley vegetable soup and side salad (x2)
Tuscan Farro Soup with White Beans and side salad (x2)
Lentil Soup with toast (x2)
Grilled Cheese and Veggie Sandwich with fruit
Snacks
organic gala apples and almonds or walnuts (the baby only likes walnuts, and my oldest only likes almonds)
organic cheddar bunny snack mix
Greek yogurt and fruit
raw veggies and hummus

Dinner
Spicy Peanut Thai Noodles with veggies
Grilled Chicken with grain and veggie
Whole Grain Spaghetti with meat sauce and side salad
Spinach and cheddar turkey burgers with caramelized onions on whole grain roll and veggies
Buckwheat Berry Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
Red Beans and Rice with cheddar and blue corn chip topping over salad

And there you have it...anyone want to come over for supper?

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! Feel free to stop by my house any time! LOL

    ReplyDelete