Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Frugal Friday: The Tuesday Edition


Good Gracious, I cannot get my act together with blogging. I've been elbow-deep in research lately, and completely forgot to post the meal plan for this week.  Researching what, you may ask?  Nutrition mostly. I finally figured out why I have these crazy horizontal ridges in my nails and why I am was so tired all the time. I have a magnesium deficiency and am way too low on B vitamins. I added a magnesium supplement and a B complex to my regimen and have completely overhauled our diet. I already feel so much better. My feet don't have the crippling pain in them anymore, and I have about 4 times as much energy as before. I've also started dropping weight like mad. I lost 4 pounds since yesterday. Seriously. I am quite okay with that benefit :)   So, all that is to say that you will see some very different items on the meal plan this week. Let me know what you think if you try the recipes, too. I am really enjoying eating this way, but I know a "flexitarian" diet isn't for everyone.  And of course, always check with your doctor before starting any diet plan or supplement regimen. I am also monitoring my nutritional intake at www.livestrong.com



No comments:

Post a Comment