Monday, December 17, 2012

Maybe if I call it Meal-plan Monday...

Can I get my act together enough to get these posts written on one dedicated day? Nope. I really can't. I am so busy in this season of my life that I just have to get to it when I can. Not to mention the fact that I have been crying my eyes out since Friday, and trying to hide it so my little ones don't get freaked out. Although my eldest (3) did notice I was sad and offered to get me a band-aid for my feelings. Isn't that sweet? 
Anyway, right now my kids are happily playing princess dolls, so here I am, sharing the meal plan for this week. It's still flexitarian, and I am happy to report that we are loving eating this way. The food is so tasty, and it's filling, so we aren't starving. Also, we feel like we have more energy. :)
I will say that I do tweak all the recipes that I mention, so I can't always vouch for the recipes as they are on the other blogs, but they are a very good starting point. So here you go, my flexitarian meal plan for a family of four with 2 small children in the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment